At FPIC (Shenzhen Forman Precision Industry Co., LTD), we take great pride in our commitment to delivering top-quality connectors to our valued customers. As part of our dedication to excellence, our talented RD engineer has conducted a comprehensive mold flow analysis for the plastic body of our 3POS HV pass through Connector. This meticulous analysis ensures that our connectors meet the highest standards of performance, reliability, and durability.
Key Insights from the Mold Flow Analysis:
- Filling Time Optimization: Our analysis allows us to fine-tune the injection parameters and mold design, ensuring efficient and uniform filling of the mold cavity with molten plastic material. This optimization minimizes the risk of defects, ensuring consistent connector quality.
- Screw Speed Control: By carefully controlling the screw speed during the injection molding process, we achieve precise and repeatable results. This approach prevents material degradation and excessive shear stress, enhancing the overall manufacturing process.
- Uniform Pressure Distribution: Our expert team ensures that the plastic material is evenly distributed within the mold cavity during the injection process. This uniform pressure distribution guarantees a connector body with consistent strength and structural integrity.
- Seamless Weld Lines: The weld line analysis identifies potential weak points where plastic materials merge during filling. By optimizing the mold design and injection parameters, we achieve strong and seamless weld lines, enhancing the connector’s mechanical properties.
- Optimal Circuit Coolant Temperature: Proper coolant temperature is essential for efficient cooling and solidification of the plastic material. Our analysis focuses on achieving the optimal coolant temperature profile to reduce cycle times and improve productivity.
- Shape Integrity in All Directions: Our meticulous analysis ensures that the connector’s body maintains its desired shape and dimensions without warping or deformation during cooling. We pay close attention to shape changes in the X, Y, and Z directions to achieve dimensional accuracy.